MT9D112 – 2.0 MP Camera Module
The sensor for the MT9D112 – 2.0 MP Camera Module is based on the MT9D112 color sensor from Aptiva.
The sensor has a 1/4.0″ optical format, which combined with the pixel size of 2.2 µm x 2.2 µm, results in the 2.0 MP 1600 x 1200 VGA | WVGA | SXGA | UXGA image. This is a rolling shutter sensor, which captures an entire column (or row) simultaneously, and compiles the image by scanning across (or down). The lens and/or sensor have an IR-cut filter, so this module is not appropriate for low-light photography. This module does not have a lens mount, but relies on the optics supplied with the sensor (“stock lens”).
Use this camera module on a Windows, Linux, or Raspberry Pi USB connection with the ArduCAM USB Camera Shield on the primary interface (a 20-pin 0.1″ / 2.54 mm pitch interface), or your custom-built interface. ArduCAM supplies a wide variety of camera modules that are compatible with the USB Camera Shield, and all are available from DLSCorp.
- Standard 0.1 inch (2.54mm) pitch pin header, easy for prototyping
- Onboard 2.8V and 1.8V regulators, single 3.3V power needed
- Open Source project supported by www.ArduCAM.com
- Pinouts for MT9D111 Standalone Camera, ArduCAM USB Camera Shield, and OmniVision SCCB Standalone Camera Board
- 2.0 MP Camera Module MT9D112 (qty 1)