MT9D111 – 2.0 MP Camera Module w/ M12 Lens
The MT9D111 – 2.0 MP Camera Module w/ M12 Lens LS-6020 is based on the MT9D111 color sensor from Aptiva.
The sensor has a 1/3.2″ optical format, which combined with the pixel size of 2.8 µm x 2.8 µm, results in the 2.0 MP 1600 x 1200 VGA | WVGA | SXGA | UXGA image. This is a rolling shutter sensor, which captures an entire column (or row) simultaneously, and compiles the image by scanning across (or down). The lens and/or sensor have an IR-cut filter, so this module is not appropriate for low-light photography. The standard lens mount for this module is the M12 mount. The key benefit of the standardized lens mount is the simplicity in swapping the lens – fisheye, wide-angle, telephoto, zoom, NoIR filter – all of which are available from DLSCorp. Note that this camera module can be special-ordered with either mount and any compatible lens – click on the Lenses category to see our complete selection.
Use this camera module on a Windows, Linux, or Raspberry Pi USB connection with the ArduCAM USB Camera Shield on the primary interface (a 20-pin 0.1″ / 2.54 mm pitch interface), or your custom-built interface. ArduCAM supplies a wide variety of camera modules that are compatible with the USB Camera Shield, and all are available from DLSCorp. See also the MT9D111 – 2.0 MP Standalone Camera w/ Adapter Board.
- MT9D111 Aptive color sensor
- 2-megapixel resolution (1,600H x 1,200V)
- 2.8 µm x 2.8 µm pixel size, 4.730 mm x 3.520 mm sensor size
- 1/3.2-inch optical format
- Digital Clarity CMOS imaging technology;
- Ultra low-power, low-cost, progressive scan;
- 15 frames per second (fps) at full resolution;
- Integrated autofocus and optical zoom;
- Real-time JPEG encoder;
- Integrated microcontroller for flexibility;
- On-chip image flow processor for single-chip camera module;
- Mechanical shutter support
- Numerous automatic functions for on-the-fly image correction and enhancement
- Fully automatic Xenon- and LED-type flash support,including fast exposure adaptation
- On-chip, 10-bit analog-to-digital converter
- JPEG 4:2:2 and 4:2:0 output
- 19 g / 40 mm x 40 mm x 32 mm
- 2.0 MP Camera Module MT9D111 JPEG Out (qty 1)
- LS-6020 lens with M12 lens mount (qty 1)