ArduCAM LF Shield Rev V2:
The ArduCAM LF Shield Rev V2 (B0052) is a universal camera control board for Arduino. It hides the complex nature of the camera and provides the easy to use camera control interface as well as the ready to use software source code library and demo code. The ArduCAM supports variety camera modules from 0.3 MP to 5.0 MP with different format like RAW, RGB, YUV, JPEG and can be well mated with standard Arduino boards. This version includes a 3.2″ TFT LCD mounted to the back of the PCB. The ArduCAM F Shield Rev V2 version does not have an LCD mounted to the back of the PCB. Optionally, an OV2640 2.0 MP Camera Board w/ Stock Lens may be purchased bundled with this shield.
The ArduCAM LF Shield Rev V2 is the latest revision of ArduCAM shields, it offers the improved performance and enhanced functions than the previous revisions. It can capture maximum 5.0 MP JPEG images, which makes it an ideal solution for IoT applications.
The ArduCAM LF Shield Rev V2 is designed for, but not limited to Arduino. It can be used in any platform, such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Maple, chipKIT, BeagleBone Black, as long as they have the SPI and I2C interface. The user can port the current Arduino library to other platforms with less effort.
- Support 0.3 MP~5.0 MP camera modules, see Table 1
- 3.2 inch TFT LCD with touch screen
- Build in SD/TF card socket
- Support JPEG compression mode, single and multiple shoot mode, one time capture multiple read operation, burst read operation, low power mode and etc.
- Support many microcontroller platforms
- Open source code library provided
- All ArduCAM’s IO ports are 5.0 V/3.3 V tolerant
- Well suited for use with standard Arduino boards
- Can be used with any MCU, ESP8266, Raspberry Pi, ARM, DSP, FPGA platforms
Table 1 – ArduCAM Shield Rev V2 Supported Camera Modules
|Resolution||Sensor Vendor||Camera Module|
|0.3 MP||OmniVision||OV7660 / OV7670 / OV7675 / OV7725|
|1.3 MP||Aptina||MT9M112 / MT9M001|
|2 MP||Aptina||MT9D111 / MT9D112|
|5 MP||OmniVision||OV5640 / OV5642|
|Spec||ArduCAM Shield Rev V2|
|Resolution||0.3 MP ~ 5.0 MP|
|Format||RAW, YUV, RGB, JPEG|
|3.2″ TFT LCD||Included|
|Frame Buffer||512 Kb|
|SPI Speed||8 MHz|
|Power||50 mA @ 5 V
Not including camera module
|Size||99 mm x 59 mm|
|Temperature||-10°C ~ +55°C|
- ArduCAM LF Shield Rev V2 w/ camera module (if selected) (qty 1)
- Note: System board (e.g. Arduino UNO) is not included