MT9T112 – 3.0 MP Camera Module:
The MT9T112 – 3.0 MP Camera Module is based on the MT9T112 color sensor from Aptiva.
The sensor has a 1/4.0″ optical format, which combined with the pixel size of 1.75 µm x 1.75 µm, results in the 3.1 MP 2048 x 1536 VGA | WVGA | SXGA | UXGA | QXGA image. This is a rolling shutter sensor, which captures an entire column (or row) simultaneously, and compiles the image by scanning across (or down). The lens and/or sensor have an IR-cut filter, so this module is not appropriate for low-light photography. This module does not have a lens mount, but relies on the optics supplied with the sensor (“stock lens”).
Use this camera module on a Windows, Linux, or Raspberry Pi USB connection with the ArduCAM USB Camera Shield on the primary interface (a 20-pin 0.1″ / 2.54 mm pitch interface), or your custom-built interface. ArduCAM supplies a wide variety of camera modules that are compatible with the USB Camera Shield, and all are available from DLSCorp.
- Maximum resolution 2048 x 1536 QXGA at 15 fps
- Maximum frame rate 30fps in preview mode
- Optical size 1/4.0″
- Onboard regulator for DVDD, DOVDD, AVDD, only single 3.3V supply needed
- Selectable output data format: YCbCr, 565RGB, 555RGB, 444RGB, JPEG 4:2:2, processed Bayer, RAW8-bit
- Integrated real-time JPEG encoder
- High sensitivity for low-light operation
- Low operating voltage for embedded portable apps
- Standard Two-wire (I2C) interface
- Digital Video Port interface, 3.3V LVTTL compatible
- 20 pin 2.54 mm (0.1″) pin header connector
- Easy intergrates with STM32, FPGA, DSP, Arduino, etc.
- Use this camera module with the ArduCAM USB Camera Shield for Windows, Linux and Raspberry Pi.
- Please contact the seller for more information with the pinout.
- Please visit www.ArduCAM.com for more information about how to use camera modules.
- 3.1 MP HD CMOS Camera Module w/ MT9T112 Sensor (qty 1)