MT9M112 – 1.3 MP Camera Sensor on Adapter Board
The MT9M112 – 1.3 MP Camera Sensor on Adapter Board is based on the MT9M112 color sensor from Aptiva. The sensor has a 1/2.0″ optical format, which combined with the pixel size of 5.2 µm x 5.2 µm, results in the 1.3 MP 1280 x 1024 SXGA image. This is a rolling shutter sensor, which captures an entire column (or row) simultaneously, and compiles the image by scanning across (or down).
The lens and/or sensor have an IR-cut filter, so this module is not suitable for IR photography.
Lens / Mounts:
This adapter board does not offer a lens mount, but uses the stock lens supplied with the sensor. However, additional ArduCAM MT9M112 camera modules are available, with an M12 LS-6020 lens/mount, an M12 mount, a CS mount, or one of several motorized IR cutoff filter mounts.
In the Arduino world, a “shield” is a piggy-back circuit board that provides additional functionality to the development board. In this context, a camera shield provides the required interface from the camera module to your computer. You may choose to create your own custom-built hardware interface via the 20-pin 0.1″ / 2.54 mm pitch interface. Or, you will need to purchase one of the available ArduCAM camera shields. The ArduCAM USB Camera Shield provides you a USB connection to a Windows, Linux, or Raspberry Pi computer for these camera modules. Open-source software and binaries are provided on the ArduCAM GitHub site (see link below) for these shields. ArduCAM supplies a wide variety of camera modules that are compatible with their USB Camera Shields, and all are available from DLSCorp.
- Microsoft xbox360 Kinect original color camera module
- Maximum resolution 1280 x 1024 SXGA at 30 fps
- Maximum frame rate 30fps
- Shutter type: Electronic rolling shutter (ERS)
- Optical size 1/2″
- ADC resolution 10-bit
- Supports image sizes: SXGA, VGA, QVGA, CIF, QCIF, etc
- Extreme High sensitivity for low-light operation
- Low operating voltage for embedded portable apps
- Standard I2C two wire interface
- Digital Video Port interface
- 34 pin golden finger FPC cable connector
- Easy integration with STM32, FPGA, DSP, Arduino, etc.
- 13 g / 41 mm x 40 mm x 28 mm
- MT9M112 – 1.3 MP Camera Sensor on Adapter Board (qty 1)