MT9M001 – 1.3 MP Monochrome IR Camera Sensor on Adapter Board
The MT9M001 – 1.3 MP Monochrome IR Camera Sensor on Adapter Board is based on the MT9M001 monochrome infrared sensor from Aptiva.
The sensor has a 1/2.0″ optical format, which combined with the pixel size of 5.2 µm x 5.2 µm, results in the 1.3 MP 1280 x 1024 VGA | WVGA | SXGA image. This is a rolling shutter sensor, which captures an entire column (or row) simultaneously, and compiles the image by scanning across (or down). The lens and/or sensor do not have an IR-cut filter, so this module is appropriate for low-light photography. This adapter board does not offer a lens mount, but uses the lens supplied with the sensor. However, additional camera modules with the same sensor are available from ArduCAM, with an M12 mount LS-6020 lens, an M12 mount, or a CS mount.
Use this camera module on a Windows, Linux, or Raspberry Pi USB connection with the ArduCAM USB Camera Shield on the primary interface (a 20-pin 0.1″ / 2.54 mm pitch interface), or your custom-built interface. ArduCAM supplies a wide variety of camera modules that are compatible with the USB Camera Shield, and all are available from DLSCorp.
- Microsoft xbox360 Kinect original monochrome infrared camera module
- Maximum resolution 1280 x 1024 SXGA at 30 fps
- Maximum frame rate 30fps
- Shutter type: Electronic rolling shutter (ERS)
- Optical size 1/2″
- ADC resolution 10-bit
- Supports image sizes: SXGA, VGA, QVGA, CIF, QCIF, etc
- Extreme High sensitivity for low-light operation
- Low operating voltage for embedded portable apps
- Standard I2C two wire interface
- Digital Video Port interface
- 34 pin golden finger FPC cable connector
- Easy integration with STM32, FPGA, DSP, Arduino, etc.
- 13 g / 41 mm x 40 mm x 28 mm
- Please visit www.ArduCAM.com for more information about how to use camera modules.
- MT9M001 1.3Mp HD CMOS Monochrome Infrared Camera Sensor on Adapter Board (qty 1)