ArduCAM Mini Multi-Camera Adapter Board:
The ArduCAM Mini Multi-Camera Adapter Board is designed to host up to four ArduCAM OV2640 2.0 MP Mini Modules or ArduCAM OV5642 5.0 MP Mini Modules on a single microcontroller, including the Arduino, BeagleBone Black and Raspberry Pi platforms. This adapter board is well-suited to be hosted by these popular open source hardware platforms, but not limited to them. As long as they have a free I2C and SPI interface, you can connect this adapter board to any platform with which you are familiar.
- Accommodates up to 4 ArduCAM Mini Modules
- Onboard SD/TF card storage (only available for Arduino platforms)
- Additional power supply input available
- Easily hosted by Arduino, Raspberry Pi and BeagleBone Black boards
- IoT cameras
- Robot cameras
- Panorama cameras
- Compatible with MCU, Raspberry Pi, ARM, DSP, FPGA platforms
- Mini Multi-Camera Adapter Board (qty 1)
- Note: This package does not include the ArduCAM Mini Module Shields and Arduino boards.