ArduCAM Mini Multi-Camera Adapter Board:
The ArduCAM Mini Multi-Camera Adapter Board is designed to host up to four ArduCAM OV2640 2.0 MP Mini Modules or ArduCAM OV5642 5.0 MP Mini Modules on a single microcontroller, including the Arduino, BeagleBone Black and Raspberry Pi platforms. This adapter board is well-suited to be hosted by these popular open source hardware platforms, but not limited to them. In addition, this adapter board can also connect to any platform you are familiar with as long as they have a free I2C and SPI interface.
- Accommodates up to 4 ArduCAM Mini Modules
- Onboard SD/TF card storage (only available for Arduino platforms)
- Additional power supply input available
- Easily hosted by Arduino, Raspberry Pi and BeagleBone Black boards
- IoT cameras
- Robot cameras
- Panorama cameras
- Compatible with MCU, Raspberry Pi, ARM, DSP, FPGA platforms
Arducam Mini Multi-Camera Adapter Board (qty 1)
Note: This package does not include the ArduCAM Mini Module Shields and Arduino boards.