OV7675A Sensor – 0.3 MP Standalone SCCB Camera:
This product has been discontinued, and is no longer in stock.
The OV7675A Sensor – 0.3 MP Standalone SCCB Camera (U6037) is based on the OV7675A color sensor from OmniVision.
The sensor has a 1/9.0″ optical format, which combined with the pixel size of 2.5 um x 2.5 um, results in the 0.3 MP 640 x 480 VGA image. This is a rolling shutter sensor, which captures an entire column (or row) simultaneously, and compiles the image by scanning across (or down). The lens and/or sensor have an IR-cut filter, so this module is not appropriate for low-light photography. This module does not have a lens mount, but relies on the optics supplied with the sensor. The OmniVision SCCB Camera Adapter Board is a perfect match for this sensor!
- active array size: 640×480
- output formats: YUV422, Raw RGB, ITU656, RGB565
- lens size: 1/9″
- input clock frequency: 1.5 ~ 27 MHz
- scan mode: progressive
- maximum image transfer rate: VGA 30fps, QVGA 60fps, QQVGA 240pfs
- sensitivity: 1800 mV/(Lux-sec)
- shutter: rolling shutter
- S/N ratio: 38 dB
- dynamic range: 71 dB
- maximum exposure interval: 510 x tROW
- pixel size: 2.5 μm x 2.5 μm
- image area: 1640 μm x 1220 μm
- 640 x 480 0.3 MP MP OV7675 CMOS Camera