The OV2640A Sensor – 2.0 MP Standalone SCCB Camera (U0061 – discontinued, replaced with M0031) features the OV2640 color sensor from OmniVision. The sensor has a 1/4.0″ optical format, which combined with the pixel size of 2.2 µm x 2.2 µm, results in the 2.0 MP 1600 x 1200 VGA | WVGA | SXGA | UXGA image. This is a rolling shutter sensor, which captures an entire column (or row) simultaneously, and compiles the image by scanning across (or down). The lens and/or sensor have an IR-cut filter, so this module is not appropriate for IR photography. This module does not have a lens mount, but relies on the optics supplied with the sensor. The camera sensor provides a SCCB interface, which fits the Omnivision SCCB Camera Adapter Board (or your custom-built interface).
- High sensitivity for low-light operation
- Low operating voltage for embedded portable apps
- Standard SCCB interface works with OmniVision SCCB Camera Adapter Board
- Supports image sizes: UXGA, SXGA, SVGA, and any size scaling down from SXGA to 40×30
- Automatic Exposure Control (AEC), Automatic Gain Control (AGC), Automatic White Balance (AWB), Automatic Band Filter (ABF), and Automatic Black-Level Calibration (ABLC)
- Color saturation, gamma, sharpness (edge enhancement), lens correction, white pixel canceling, noise canceling, and 50/60 Hz luminance detection
- Line optical black level output capability
- Video or snapshot operation
- Zooming, panning, and windowing functions
- Internal/external frame synchronization
- Variable frame rate control
- Supports LED and flash strobe mode
- OV2640A Standalone Camera Module
- Note: Does not include OmniVision SCCB Camera Adapter Board or ArduCAM USB Camera Shield
There are no reviews yet.