IMX477 – ArduCam Complete High Quality Camera Bundle:
The IMX477 – ArduCam Complete High Quality Camera Bundle is based on the IMX477 color sensor from Sony. This is the sensor used on the new Raspberry Pi Hi Quality Camera, and this module is fully compatible with that sensor.
The sensor has a 1/2.3″ optical format; the pixel size of 1.55 µm x 1.55 µm results in the 12.3 MP (4056 x 3040) image. This is a rolling shutter sensor, which captures an entire column (or row) simultaneously; the sensor compiles the image by scanning across (or down). The lens and/or sensor have an IR-cut filter, so this module is not appropriate for infrared photography.
- Get Clearer Images: This camera adopts 1/2.3″ 12.3 Megapixel IMX477 sensor for sharp image, max. still resolution 4056(H) x 3040(V).
- No Hassle: No more wasting time looking for the CS lens and camera case. It includes a 1/2.3″ CS lens, and an industrial metal enclosure mounted on the camera board, the bundle also comes with a mini tripod stand and an HDMI extension adapter set.
- More Lanes: The ArduCam high quality camera module has a 4-lane MIPI CSI-2 interface, more than the official one, makes it possible to get more data through.
- UVC Camera bundles (B0280 and B0288) are USB2 plug and play on Windows, Linux, Mac – no need for the camera shields or adapter boards.
- B0241 and B0250 provide HDMI-CSI adapter board to support:
- all Raspberry Pi camera models – Pi 4, Pi 3/3B+/3A+, CM3/3+, Pi Zero (B0249);
- Nvidia Jetson Nano and Xavier NX (B0250);
- PC/laptop (USB) connection, you’ll need a camera shield and possibly a MIPI adapter board: USB2 camera shield (B0175); or USB3 camera shield (B0111) and MIPI adapter board (B0123). ArduCAM supplies a wide variety of camera modules, all are compatible with the USB Camera Shield, and all are available from DLSCorp. Open-source software and binaries are provided on the ArduCAM GitHub site (see link below) for these shields.
- HDMI cables up to 20 ft (~6.5 m) long can be used with the HDMI-CSI adapter board.
The Jetson Nano/Xavier NX version of the camera relies on kernel drivers to work – one kernel version, one camera driver.
- Versions earlier than JetPack 4.3 (L4T 32.3.1) are not supported.
- Up or downgrading your OS leads to a kernel bump, and you’ll need to re-install a matching driver.
- Future JetPack/kernel updates require future drivers. When that happens, please allow us some time to process. And if you don’t see it released in time, kindly remind us.
- Sensor: IMX477
- Optical Format: 1/2.3″ (diagonal 7.857mm)
- Resolution: 4056(H) x 3040(V) 12.3MP
- Pixel Size: 1.55um x 1.55um
- IR Sensitivity: Visible light
- Interface: 4-lane MIPI CSI-2
- Default Lens Mount: CS-Mount
- Video Modes on Raspberry Pi: 1080p30, 720p60 and 640 × 480p60/90
B0241, B0250 and B0280
- Model: CS2006ZM06 (LN037)
- Format: 1/2.3 inch
- Focal Length: 6mm
- Aperture (F): Max. F1.2
- Field of View (FOV): 65° (H)
- Mount: CS-Mount
- Back Focal Length: 7.53mm
- MOD: 0.2m
- Dimension: Φ30×31mm
- Weight: 53g
- Model: C20280M12
- Field of View (FOV): 120°(H)-38°(H) on 1/2.3″ IMX477 High Quality Camera
- Lens Mount: C
- Focal Length:2.8-12mm
- Aperture: F1:1.6
- MOD: 0.3m
- Focus Type: Manual
- 12.3 MP IMX477 color camera mounted in a metal enclosure (qty 1)
- Metal enclosure for camera module (qty 1)
- Mini tripod stand (qty 1)
B0241 and B0250
- 1/2.3 inch 6mm focal length CS-mount lens (qty 1)
- HDMI-CSI camera adapter board with 60mm/2.36inch 15 pin camera cable (qty 1)
- 1m high-speed HDMI cable (qty 1)
- 73 mm / 2.9 inch 15 pin to 22 pin camera cable for Pi Zero & Zero W (qty 1 – B0241 only)
- M2.5 nylon standoffs, screws and nuts (qty 2 – B0241 only)
B0280 and B0288
- 1/2.3 inch 2.8 mm -12 mm varifocal C-mount lens (qty 1 – B0288 only)
- 1/2.3 inch 6 mm CS-mount lens (qty 1 – B0280 only)
- USB UVC camera adapter board
- 2m high-speed USB 2 cable (qty 1)