ArduCAM ESP8266 ESP-12F UNO System Board:
The ArduCAM ESP8266 ESP-12F UNO System Board is perfect for hosting ArduCAM mini camera modules, but keeps the same form factor and pin-outs as the standard Arduino UNO R3 board. As such, it is well suited for working with the ArduCAM OV2640 2.0 MP Mini Module and the ArduCAM OV5642 5.0 MP Mini Module, supports Lithium battery power supply and recharging, and comes with built-in SD card slot. It is an ideal solution for home security and IoT camera applications.
- ESP8266-12F Module, compatible with Arduino IDE
- 11 digital input/output pins, 3.3V tolerant; 1 analog input (3.2V max input)
- ArduCAM Mini Module camera interface
- Lithium battery recharging 3.7V/500mA max
- Built-in SD/TF card socket and micro USB-Serial interface
- 7-12V power jack input
- 1x ESP8266 UNO System Board
- 1x battery cable
- Note: This package does not include the Arducam Mini Camera Board, Lithium battery, or SD card.