PTZ Camera Lens / Controller for Raspberry Pi-Compatible Cameras:
The PTZ Camera Lens / Controller for Raspberry Pi-Compatible Cameras (B0167) features two controllers to support user provided Pan and Tilt servo motors, plus two built-in servo motors to control Zoom and focus.
A motorized IR cutout filter is provided.
Lens / Mounts:
The lens focal length ranges from 3.2 mm to 11.1 mm (~3.5x zoom). The mount is a 20 mm pitch for 1 mm machine screw.
Raspberry Pi Interface:
The camera module is a custom-designed add-on for the Raspberry Pi system boards. The board itself is tiny, at around 36 mm x 36 mm. The camera is connected to the BCM2835 processor on the Pi via the CSI bus. The CSI bus is capable of extremely high data rates, and it carries pixel data exclusively. A 15-pin flexible flat cable (FFC) connects the camera to the CSI socket on the Raspberry Pi; additional lengths of the FFC cables are also available.
The camera is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, Raspberry Pi’s preferred operating system.
- Real PTZ with servos for directional control and varifocal lens for optical zoom now comes to the Raspberry Pi
- IR Cutout filter controlled through software for your day/night vision
- Make full use of the CSI connector now that a single camera can be used to monitor places that should be covered by multiple ones
- Autofocus control, pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) keyboard control supported in software
- Available with optional OV5647 – 5.0 MP or IMX219 – 8.0 MP Raspberry Pi-compatible camera
- Controller Board Size: 36 x 36 mm
- PTZ Camera Lens / Controller for Raspberry Pi Compatible Cameras (qty 1)
- Controller board (qty 1)
- 30 cm 15-pin CSI flexible flat cable (qty 1)
- XH2.54 jumper wire with 6-pin female connector (11.8 in/30 cm)
- 12 mm plastic standoff with 2 screws (qty 4)
- Does not include Raspberry Pi controller
- Does not include pan or tilt servo motors