OV13850 – 13.0 MP Camera Module w/ Stock Lens:
This product has been discontinued, but there is still limited stock available.
The OV13850 – 13.0 MP Camera Module w/ Stock Lens is based on the OV13850 color sensor from OmniVision. The sensor has a 1/3″ optical format, which combined with the pixel size of 1.12 µm x 1.12 µm provides the 13.2 MP 4224 x 3136 HXGA+ image. This is a rolling shutter sensor, which captures an entire column (or row) simultaneously; the sensor compiles the image by scanning across (or down).
The lens and/or sensor have an IR-cut filter, so this module is not suitable for low-light photography.
Lens / Mounts:
This module does not have a lens mount, but relies on the stock optics supplied with the sensor.
Use this camera module on a Windows, Linux, or Raspberry Pi USB connection with the ArduCAM MIPI Adapter Board for USB3.0 Camera Shield and the ArduCAM USB3.0 Camera Shield through its secondary interface (a 30-pin 0.5 mm pitch interface).
- Stock Lens
- 1/3” optical format (sensor size)
- High sensitivity for low-light operation
- 15-pin MIPI interface
- Image quality controls including color saturation, gamma, sharpness (edge enhancement), lens correction, white pixel canceling, noise canceling, and 50/60 Hz
- Low operating voltage for embedded portable apps
- Board Size: 30.5 x 30.5mm
- OV13850 – 13.0 MP Camera Breakout Board w/ Stock Lens (qty 1)