7 inch HDMI LCD Touchscreen Display
The 7 inch HDMI LCD Touchscreen Display (U6104) is ideal for portable devices and multimedia projects, and it is a replacement for a heavy and bulky HDMI monitor, keyboard and mice. The 1024 x 600 pixels native resolution LCD with touch screen is powered by USB2 micro connector (cable not provided). Connect the USB touch port of the display to the USB port on the video output device to enable touchscreen features.
The on-board button near the micro USB connector can be used to turn the backlight on and off.
- Resolution: 1024 x 600 pixels
- Plug and play
- Touch screen
- Game and video
- Works with Pi Zero (requires additional HDMI adapter), Pi B+, Pi 2, Pi 3, and Pi 4
- 7 inch HDMI Touch Screen (qty 1)
- HDMI to HDMI adapter (qty 1)
- Micro HDMI to HDMI adapter (qty 1)
- Micro USB to USB cable for touch controller
- Note: The Raspberry Pi shown in the picture is not included!