3.5 inch TFT LCD HDMI Touchscreen Display Module for Raspberry Pi
The 3.5 inch TFT LCD HDMI Touchscreen Display Module for Raspberry Pi (B010601) is the same size as the standard Raspberry Pi model B/B+, and well mates with the Raspberry Pi boards. With its touch screen and split audio from the HDMI input, it is ideal for portable devices and multimedia projects, and it is a replacement for a heavy and bulky HDMI monitor, keyboard and mice. The 480 x 320 pixels resolution TFT LCD with touch screen requires no external power supply. The software package contains everything you need to start, including calibration software and virtual keyboard.
The on-board button near the micro USB connector can be used to rotate the screen and turn the backlight on and off.
- Resolution: 480 x 320 pixels
- Dimension: 55.98 x 85.60 mm
- Plug and play
- Touch screen
- Game and video
- Automatic driver installation script
- Works with Pi Zero, Pi B+, Pi 2, Pi 3, and Pi 4
- 3.5 inch HDMI Touch Screen (qty 1)
- Touch Pen (qty 1)
- HDMI to HDMI adapter (qty 1)
- Heat sinks (qty 3)
- Micro HDMI to HDMI adapter (qty 1)
- Note: The Raspberry Pi shown in the picture is not included!
There are no reviews yet.