OV13850 – 13.0 MP Camera Breakout Board w/ Stock Lens
The OV13850 – 13.0 MP Camera Breakout Board w/ Stock Lens is based on the OV13850 color sensor from OmniVision. This board can be used with the ArduCAM MIPI Adapter Board, ArduCAM USB3 Camera Shield, and open source software available from ArduCAM’s GitHub site.
The sensor has a 1/3″ optical format; the pixel size of 1.12 µm x 1.12 µm results in the 13.2 MP 4224 x 3136 VGA | WVGA | SXGA- | SXGA | UXGA | QXGA | WQXGA+ | QUXGA | WQUXGA+ | HXGA+ image. This is a rolling shutter sensor, which captures an entire column (or row) simultaneously; the sensor compiles the image by scanning across (or down). The lens and/or sensor have an IR-cut filter, so this module is not appropriate for low-light photography. This module does not have a lens mount, but relies on the stock optics supplied with the sensor.
The camera module provides a 22-pin to 15-pin interface, which fits the ArduCAM MIPI Adapter Board, which connects to the ArduCAM USB3.0 Camera Shield (or your custom-built interface). ArduCAM supplies a wide variety of camera modules, all are compatible with the USB Camera Shield, and all are available from DLSCorp.
- Stock Lens
- 1/3” optical format (sensor size)
- High sensitivity for low-light operation
- 15-pin MIPI interface
- Image quality controls including color saturation, gamma, sharpness (edge enhancement), lens correction, white pixel canceling, noise canceling, and 50/60 Hz
- Low operating voltage for embedded portable apps
- Board Size: 30.5 x 30.5mm
- OV13850 – 13.0 MP Camera Breakout Board w/ Stock Lens (qty 1)