MT9M112 – 1.3 MP Camera Sensor:
The MT9M112 – 1.3 MP Camera Sensor is based on the MT9M112 color sensor (U0680) from Aptiva. The sensor has a 1/2.0″ optical format, which combined with the pixel size of 5.2 µm x 5.2 µm, results in the 1.3 MP (1280 x 1024) SXGA image. This is a rolling shutter sensor, which captures an entire column (or row) simultaneously, and compiles the image by scanning across (or down). Also, see the MT9Mxxx – 1.3 MP Camera Sensor on Adapter Board.
The MT9M112 color sensor and/or lens have an IR-cut filter, so this sensor is not suitable for IR photography.
This sensor does not offer a lens mount, but uses a stock lens.
- MT9M112 Micron/Aptina color sensor – Microsoft xbox360 Kinect original color camera modules
- 1.3-megapixel resolution (1,280 H x 1,024 V)
- 5.2 µm x 5.2 µm pixel size, 4.730 mm x 3.520 mm sensor size
- Stock lens
- 1/2.0-inch optical format
- 15 frames per second (fps) at full resolution;
- Standard I2C two wire interface
- Digital Video Port interface
- 34 pin golden finger FPC cable connector
- 19 g / 40 mm x 40 mm x 32 mm
- MT9M112 – 1.3 MP Camera sensor (qty 1)