M27280M07S Low Distortion 1/2.7″ 2.8 mm M12 Mount Lens
ArduCAM has developed a new collection of high quality M12 Mount lenses. These lenses have an approximate angular field of view ranging from 10° to 200°. An excellent catalog describing each of these lenses can be downloaded here. These lenses sell individually, and collectively as a lens kit with a variety of mounting hardware. High quality, low distortion lenses are also available, with an approximate angular field of view ranging from 60° to 110°. Another excellent catalog describing each of these low distortion lenses (including this M27280M07S Low Distortion 1/2.7″ 2.8 mm M12 Mount Lens) can be downloaded here.
For a good introduction to lenses and lens geometry, see the lens/introduction page on the ArduCAM website. For sample images and videos, see the downloads/Lenses archives, also on the ArduCAM website.
- Optical Format: 1/2.7″
- Effective Focal Length (EFL): 2.8 mm
- 35 mm Equivalent EFL: 30.27 mm
- Back Focal Length (BFL): 2.6 mm
- f/No: f/2.8
- Field of View – 1/4″ (D/H/V): XX°/75°/XX°
- Field of View – 1/2.7″ (D/H/V): 125°/110°/85°
- Construction: 2 Glass + 2 Plastic + IR (LN013IR only)
- IR Filter: 650 nm (LN013IR only)
- Working Wavelength: 400-700 nm
- Mount: M12×P0.5 (7.0 mm – 11.0 mm, no motorized IR)
- MOD: 0.3 m
- Size: 14.0 x 15.6 mm
- Weight: 4 g
- M27280M07S (LN013) lens (qty 1)
- M12 x P0.5 plastic lens mount with screws (qty 1)
There are no reviews yet.