M25170H12 1/2.5″ 1.7 mm M12 Mount Lens
ArduCAM has developed a new collection of high quality M12 Mount lenses. These lenses have an approximate angular field of view ranging from 10° to 200°. An excellent catalog describing each of these lenses (including this M25170H12 1/2.5″ 1.7 mm M12 Mount Lens) can be downloaded here. These lenses sell individually, and collectively as a lens kit with a variety of mounting hardware. High quality, low distortion lenses are also available, with an approximate angular field of view ranging from 60° to 110°. Another excellent catalog describing each of these low distortion lenses can be downloaded here.
For a good introduction to lenses and lens geometry, see the lens/introduction page on the ArduCAM website. For sample images and videos, see the downloads/Lenses archives, also on the ArduCAM website.
- Optical Format: 1/2.5″
- Effective Focal Length(EFL): 1.7 mm
- 35 mm Equivalent EFL: 18.4 mm
- Back Focal Length (BFL): 4.7 mm
- f/No: f/2.0
- Field of View – 1/4″ (D/H/V): XX°/118°/XX°
- Field of View – 1/2.5″ (D/H/V): 180°/180°/140°
- Construction: 6 Glass + IR (LN007IR only)
- IR Filter: 650 nm (LN007IR only)
- Working Wavelength: 400-700 nm
- Mount: M12×P0.5 (10.0 mm – 14.5 mm, 12.5 mm motorized IR)
- MOD: 0.2 m
- Size: 20.0 x 18.7 mm
- Weight: 8 g
- M25170H12 (LN007) lens (qty 1)
- M12 x P0.5 plastic lens mount with screws (qty 1)
There are no reviews yet.