LVMR-1 Low Vision Magnification Reader
Our inaugural product is the LVMR-1 Low Vision Magnification Reader, a custom-built video camera that displays an enlarged image on monitor, used to assist individuals with low vision to see text, pictures, puzzles, anything, up to 100x. In the photo below, a portion of a utility bill is shown, illustrating how easily this product enables you to see small details and read small text (shown enlarged here 8x on a 19 inch monitor – the same image on a 40 inch monitor would be magnified more than 16x).
These LVMR-1 readers ship with a ViewSonic 22″ Full HD 10-Point Multi-Touch Display. Please contact us for additional color and display options.
This is a quality product delivered at a much lower cost than the competition – as much as 60% less for HD quality images. Further discounts are available to members of the National Federation of the Blind.
- QUXGA (Quad Ultra Extended Graphics Array) camera (3200 x 2400 pixels)
- Low distortion lens
- Four bright LEDs for even localized lighting in poorly lit locations (~2100 Lux at 3 inches) with separate power switch
- ViewSonic 22″ Full HD 10-Point Multi-Touch Display (1920 x 1080)
- Touch-screen enabled controls, also supports mouse and keyboard
- Color / Monochorome / Black on Yellow image
- Normal (Positive) / Negative image
- Digital Zoom from 100% to 9990%
- Image rotation (-90°, 0°, 90°, 180°)
- Adjustable Contrast
- Adjustable Brightness
- Screen Saver from 0 (disabled) to 99 minutes
- LVMR-1 Low Vision Magnification Reader
- 110V to 5V / 2.4A Power Adapter
- ViewSonic TD2230 22″ Full HD 10-Point Multi-Touch Display (w/ power, HDMI, and USB cables)