IMX219 – 8 MP Camera Sensor:
The IMX219 – 8 MP Camera Sensor is the IMX219 color sensor from Sony available as a drop-in part compatible with the Raspberry Pi v2 board or the ArduCam Nvidia board (B0187|NS). The sensor has a 1/4.0″ optical format, which combined with the pixel size of 1.12 µm x 1.12 µm, results in the 8 MP (3280 x 2464) image. This is a rolling shutter sensor, which captures an entire column (or row) simultaneously, and compiles the image by scanning across (or down).
The IMX219 color sensor is available with an IR filter (B0184) or with No IR filter (B0188)
This sensor is available with either a 6 mm (B0xxx|MP06) or 10 mm lens mount (B0188|MP10), or a motorized stock lens (B0182 – IR filter only).
- IMX219 color sensor
- 8-megapixel resolution (3,280 H x 2,464 V)
- 1.12 µm x 1.12 µm pixel size, 3.691 mm x 2.813 mm sensor size
- Motorized stock lens,
- 1/4.0-inch optical format
- 30 frames per second (fps) at full resolution;
- IMX219 – 8 MP Camera sensor (qty 1)