IMX219 – 8 MP Camera Sensor:
The IMX219 – 8 MP Camera Sensor is the IMX219 color sensor from Sony available as a drop-in part compatible with the Raspberry Pi v2 board or the ArduCam Nvidia board (B0187|NS). The sensor has a 1/4.0″ optical format, which combined with the pixel size of 1.12 µm x 1.12 µm, results in the 8 MP (3280 x 2464) image. This is a rolling shutter sensor, which captures an entire column (or row) simultaneously, and compiles the image by scanning across (or down).
The IMX219 color sensor is available with:
- a motorized stock lens – IR filter (B0182) or NoIR filter (B0190)
- a wide angle lens (~160º H) – IR filter (B0180) or NoIR filter (B0194)
- lens mount only (no lens) – IR filter (B0184) or NoIR filter (B0188)
Lens / Mounts:
The lens mount only option is available with either a 6 mm (B0184|MP06 or B0188|MP06) or 10 mm lens mount (B0184|MP10 or B0188|MP10).
- IMX219 color sensor
- 8-megapixel resolution (3,280 H x 2,464 V)
- 1.12 µm x 1.12 µm pixel size, 3.691 mm x 2.813 mm sensor size
- Optional motorized stock lens
- 1/4.0-inch optical format
- 30 frames per second (fps) at full resolution;
- IMX219 – 8 MP Camera sensor (qty 1)
There are no reviews yet.