MT9D111 – 2.0 MP Standalone Camera w/ Adapter Board
The MT9D111 – 2.0 MP Standalone Camera w/ Adapter Board is based on the MT9D111 color sensor from Micron.
The sensor has a 1/3.2″ optical format, which combined with the pixel size of 2.8 µm x 2.8 µm, results in the 2.0 MP 1600 x 1200 UXGA image. This is a rolling shutter sensor, which captures an entire column (or row) simultaneously, and compiles the image by scanning across (or down). The lens and/or sensor do not have an IR-cut filter, so this module is appropriate for low-light photography. This adapter board does not offer a lens mount, but uses the lens supplied with the sensor. However, additional camera modules with the same sensor are available from ArduCAM, with an M12 mount LS-6020 lens, an M12 mount, or a CS mount.
Use this camera module on a Windows, Linux, or Raspberry Pi USB connection with the ArduCAM USB Camera Shield on the primary interface (a 20-pin 0.1″ / 2.54 mm pitch interface), or your custom-built interface. ArduCAM supplies a wide variety of camera modules that are compatible with the USB Camera Shield, and all are available from DLSCorp. Note that the camera sensor connector on this adapter board is not the same as the OmniVision SCCB Adapter Board – this board uses connector AVX 145602-030000-829.
- Aptina MT9D111 camera module with autofocus Lens
- 2.0-megapixel resolution (1,600H x 1,200V)
- 1/3.2-inch optical format
- 15 frames per second (fps) at full resolution
- Integrated auto focus and optical zoom, with configurable GPIO interface
- Real-time JPEG encoder
- Mechanical shutter support
- Numerous automatic functions for on-the-fly image correction and enhancement
- Fully automatic Xenon- and LED-type flash support,including fast exposure adaptation
- On-chip, 10-bit analog-to-digital converter
- Two-wire serial interface
- 2.0 MP MT9D111 Auto Focus lens camera flex sensor with Adapter Board (qty 1)