ArduCAM 8.0 MP IMX219 Raspberry Pi Compatible Motorized Infrared Cut Filter Camera Module w/ M12 Mount
The ArduCAM 8.0 MP IMX219 Raspberry Pi Compatible Motorized Infrared Cut Filter Camera Module w/ M12 Mount from the ArduCAM team is based on the same Sony IMX219 image sensor as the RPi V2 camera. It’s capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video. It attaches to the Raspberry Pi by the dedicated standard CSI interface, and includes a 15-pin 150 mm flexible flat cable; see additional FFC options here.
This camera module is supplementary to the Raspberry Pi official camera in order to fulfill the demands for different lens mount, field of view (FOV) and depth of the field (DOF). This is the NoIR version of the sensor, but comes with the motorized IR cut-off filter, for both daylight and night vision – click on the Lenses category to see our complete selection.
- Sensor type: Sony IMX219 NoIR CMOS 8-megapixel
- Sensor size: 3.674 x 2.760 mm (1/4″ format)
- Pixel Count: 3280 x 2464 (active pixels) 3296 x 2512 (total pixels)
- Pixel Size: 1.12 x 1.12 um
- Lens: None – shown with M12 mount LS-1820 (updated HX-1820 with No IR filter)
- Angle of View: Horizontal FOV 100 degree
- Video: 1280×720 binned and cropped up to 60fps
- 1080P cropped up to 30fps
- 1640×1232 full FOV binned mode, up to 30fps
- 3280×2464 full FOV, 0.1fps to 15fps
- 15 g / 36 mm x 36 mm x 28 mm (including motor power wires)
- IR: Sensitive to IR light, motorized IR cut-off filter included
- Tall supports LS-0527, LS-6020, LS-8020, LS-12020, LS-18023, LS-20211, LS-27180, LS-27225, LS-27227, LS-30188, LS-30207, LS-36021, LS-40166, LS-81600, LN002, LN003, LN004, and LN005 lenses.
- Short supports LS-0527, LS-1820, LS-20150, LS-20211, LS-25180, LS-30188, LS-30208, LS-40166, LS-20150238, LN006, LN007, LN008, and LN009 lenses.
- ArduCAM 8.0 MP IMX219 Raspberry Pi Compatible Motorized Infrared Cut Filter Camera Module w/ M12 Mount (qty 1)
- 150 mm 15-pin Flex Cable (qty 1)