AR0135 1.2 MP Monochrome Global Shutter Camera Module with M12 Lens:
What makes the AR0135 1.2 MP Monochrome Global Shutter Camera Module with M12 Lens unique is the global shutter feature. This records every pixel simultaneously, not sequentially as with most (rolling shutter) sensors; as a result, the AR0135 produces a higher quality image. In the default mode, the AR0135 sends out a full-resolution image at 54 frames per second (fps) as 12-bit raw data, using either of the parallel output ports. In addition to the video (master) mode, the AR0134 also operates in frame trigger mode. The AR0135 also provides flexibility for configuring frame size, exposure, gain, and other parameters.
The standard lens mount is the M12xP0.5, and the supplied lens is the LS-6020. In addition, other lenses are also available – click on the Lenses category to see our complete selection. Note there is also a color version of this camera.
Use this camera module on a Windows, Linux, or Raspberry Pi USB connection with the ArduCAM USB Camera Shield or the ArduCAM USB3.0 Camera Shield through its secondary interface (a 30-pin 0.5mm pitch interface). ArduCAM supplies a wide variety of camera modules that are compatible with the USB Camera Shield, and all are available from DLSCorp.
- AR0135 1.2 MP (1280 x 960) monochrome global shutter sensor
- Improved performance over AR0134
- 1/3.0″ optical format
- 3.75 μm x 3.75 μm pixel size (4.800 mm x 3.600 mm sensor size)
- 54 fps at full resolution
- 5.3 V/lux-sec responsivity
- 64 dB dynamic range
- Single 3.3V power input
- Parallel camera interface – includes 50 mm flex cable
- M12 mount 6 mm 1/3.0″ LS-6020 lens
- 19 g / 35 mm x 35 mm x 22 mm (approx.)
- High dynamic range imaging
- Unattended surveillance
- Stereo vision
- Machine vision
- AR0135 1.2 MP Monochrome Camera Module (qty 1)
- LS-6020 lens with M12 mount (qty 1)
- 50 mm Flex Cable (qty 1)